This striking and architecturally designed family residence is sitting on around 6,060sqm land, nestled in fully landscaped gardens with expansive, elevated views over the surrounding countryside.
- A contemporary styled home with elegantly curved walls which continue from the entrance way into the interior of the house – providing the perfect flow from one area to another
- Four spacious double bedrooms, one single and/or office (master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and own little terrace), plus other areas for kids to play or visitors to stay
- Central in the house is a large, carefully planned kitchen with workspace (plus butlers’ pantry with extra sink) positioned to look across the dining room and sunken lounge to the magnificent view through floor to ceiling faceted curved windows.
- The Family room opens out on to a very private and tiled patio area which is superb for entertainment/relaxation.
- Elegant stairway stretching up towards Macrocarpa sarked ceilings
- Approx 367sqm floor area
- Underfloor heating in kitchen, dining and bathrooms
- Internal vacuum system, three heatpumps/aircon
- Large double garage (suitable for three cars or workshop)
- An additional paddock with animal shelter - for either some sheep or a pony
- Located In a sought after and upcoming area and in walking distance to well-known Matarau school and Kindergarten
- Only an approx 15 min easy drive to Whangarei CBD
This stunning property has been chosen as “house of the year” by the registered Master Builders Federation several years ago.
The perfect place to call “HOME”!
Phone Andrea TODAY to arrange your viewing - and be prepared to fall in love with this unique and very beautiful property.
Motivated vendors are open for offers over $900,000.